From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Owner(s)||Jim Finley, Tim Donahoe|
|Headquarters||211 North Union Street, Suite 100|
Alexandria, VA 22314-2643
American Winery Guide (AWG) is an online compendium of wineries in the United States. Founded by Jim Finley and Tim Donahoe in 2007, American Winery Guide catalogues and maps American wineries by state and viticultural area. The guide lists the address, owner, winemaker, founding date, hours of operation, tasting fees, and production statistics for over 7,500 wineries. Additionally, American Winery Guide employs correspondents who write articles about wineries in an area. In 2013, American Winery Guide partnered with CellarPass and VinoVisit, two winery reservation services, to allow customers to search for wineries on American Winery Guide's website, and then book a wine tasting or winery tour using the reservation companies.
- Diaz, Jo. "AmericanWineryGuide.com has just launched its 5-year construction project, creating an indispensible [sic] resource for wine lovers and media" in PR Newswire (2 October 2012). Retrieved 4 September 2013.
- "National Organizations" in Appellation America. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Finley, Jim. "AmericanWineryGuide.com" on Manta. Retrieved 4 September 2013.
- Diaz, Jo. "American Winery Guide ~ Watching its evolution" on Juicy Tales by Jo Diaz (blog) (19 July 2013). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Malloy, Betsy. "Top Napa Valley Wineries and Tasting Rooms" on About.com California Travel Guide (12 July 2013). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- American Winery Guide. "Wineries" (commercial website). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Riley, Tom. "There’s A New Guide In Town" on The Grape Belt (blog) (6 April 2013). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Fleming, Becki. "Great review on americanwineryguide.com" from Rose Bank Winery (commercial website) (7 November 2012). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Elliman, Sarah. "CellarPass Announces Link Share Agreement with American Winery Guide" from CellarPass (press release) (11 February 2013). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "AmericanWineryGuide.com Integrates Two Leading Winery Reservation Systems" in Wine Business (15 April 2013). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.