From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1938 in philosophy
- John Dewey, Logic: The Theory of Inquiry and Experience and Education
- Johan Huizinga, Homo Ludens
- Bertrand Russell, Power: A New Social Analysis
- Albert Einstein and Leopold Infeld, The Evolution of Physics
- Karl Jaspers, Philosophy of Existence
- Lewis Mumford, The Culture of Cities
- Henri de Lubac, Catholicism: Christ and the Common Destiny of Man
- Charles W. Morris, Foundations of the Theory of Signs
- Jean-Paul Sartre, Nausea (novel)
- Alan Turing, Systems of Logic Based on Ordinals
- Jean Wahl, Kierkegaardian Studies
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.