From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1942 in philosophy
- American Society for Aesthetics was founded in 1942.
- January 24 - Melvin Fitting, American logician
- February 24 - Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak
- March 28 - Daniel Dennett
- April 12 - Ellen Meiksins Wood (died 2016)
- April 22 - Giorgio Agamben
- April 26 - John Deely
- October 21 - Paul Churchland
- December 11 Derek Parfit (died 2017)
- John McDowell (unspecified) (born 1942)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.