From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1951 in philosophy
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)
- Theodor W. Adorno, Minima Moralia
- Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism
- Kenneth Arrow, Social Choice and Individual Values, popularizing social choice theory and Arrow's impossibility theorem
- Albert Camus, The Rebel (L'Homme révolté)
- Eric Hoffer, The True Believer
- Karl Huber (executed 1943), Leibniz
- Marshall McLuhan, The Mechanical Bride: Folklore of Industrial Man
- Hans Reichenbach, The Rise of Scientific Philosophy
- Willard Van Orman Quine, "Two Dogmas of Empiricism," The Philosophical Review
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.