From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of Dutch television related events from 1958.
- 11 February - Corry Brokken is selected to represent Netherlands at the 1958 Eurovision Song Contest with her song "Heel de wereld". She is selected to be the third Dutch Eurovision entry during Nationaal Songfestival held at AVRO Studios in Hilversum.
- 12 March - The 3rd Eurovision Song Contest is held at the Algemene Vereniging Radio Omroep in Hilversum. France wins the contest with the song "Dors, mon amour" performed by André Claveau. The year marks the first time the contest was won by the male solo singer.
- 17 September - Pipo de Clown (1958-1980)
- NOS Journaal (1956–present)
- 20 January - Paula Patricio, Portuguese-born TV presenter
- 22 March - Astrid Joosten, TV presenter, actress & writer
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.