From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|List of years in Scottish television (Table)|
|Related time period or subjects|
This is a list of events in Scottish television from 1970.
- 18 June – Televised coverage of the 1970 United Kingdom general election.
- 13 November – The Colour Strike begins when ITV staff refuse to work with colour television equipment, following a dispute over pay with their management.
- Unknown – The singer David Bowie appears in a half-hour mime improv play on Scottish Television. He narrates in song, while perched on a ladder.
- Unknown – The first current affairs television series in Gaelic, Bonn Comhraidh, begins broadcasting on BBC Scotland.
- The Adventures of Francie and Josie (1962–1970)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.