From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1974 in philosophy
- Last meeting of the London Positivist Society
- Fodor, Jerry, T. Bever and M. Garrett, The Psychology of Language, McGraw Hill.
- Karttunen, Lauri, "Presupposition and Linguistic Context," Theoretical Linguistics, 1, pp. 181–194. (Presented at the 1973 Winter Meeting of the Linguistic Society of America in San Diego)
- Montague, Richard, Formal Philosophy: Selected Papers of Richard Montague. ed. and introd. by Richmond H. Thomason. New Haven: Yale Univ. Press.
- Thomas Nagel, "What Is it Like to Be a Bat?", The Philosophical Review
- Nozick, Robert, Anarchy, State, and Utopia
- Schleiermacher, Friedrich, Hermeneutik. Nach den Handschriften. Ed. Heinz Kimmerle. Heidelberg: Carl Winter.
- Turner, Victor. Dramas, Fields, and Metaphors: Symbolic Action in Human Society
- Henri Lefebvre, The Production of Space (1974)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.