From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Parola mia (My word) – quiz about Italian language, hosted by Luciano Rispoli, sided by Anna Carlucci and the university professor Gian Luigi Beccaria; 3 seasons plus a reprisal in 2002. It’s a rare example of TV quiz with a true cultural value.
- Forum – court show, with various hosts, all female (Catherine Spaak, Rita dalla Chiesa, Barbara Palombelli); the civil cases are settled by a true magistrate (the most famous is Santi Licheri, who kept the role for 24 years) while, often, the contenders are played by actors. The show, again on air, is one of the most popular Mediaset programs and has generated several spin-of.
- Il minestrone by Sergio Citti, with Roberto Benigni, Franco Citti and Ninetto Davoli, in 3 episodes; a shortened theatrical version had been distributed in 1981.
- The two lives of Mattia Pascal – by Mario Monicelli, from Luigi Pirandello’s The late Mattia Pascal, with Marcello Mastroianni, Flavio Bucci and Laura Morante; in 2 parts.
- Quo vadis? – by Franco Rossi, from the Henryk Sienkiewicz’s novel, with Francesco Quinn, Marie Therese Relin and Klaus Maria Brandauer (very appreciated in the Nero’s role); European coproduction in 6 episodes.
- Il tastomatto (The crazy key) – variety by Enzo Trapani, focused on the parody of the channel surfing; with Pippo Franco, Albano and Romina and, for the first time in television, the trio Anna Marchesini-Tullio Solenghi-Massimo Lopez.
- Quelli della notte (The night people) – variety by Renzo Arbore. The program, often improvised on air, is a demented parody of the talk-shows with absurd guests (the friar Nino Frassica, the Arab Andy Luotto, the communist Maurizio Ferrini, and so on); aired at the 11 p.m. and thought for a niche audience, it gets an extraordinary public and critic success and becomes a cultural phenomenon.
- "Parola mia - Luciano Rispoli". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- "Forum 2019/2020". Mediaset Play. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Il minestrone". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Le due vite di Mattia Pascal". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Quo vadis?". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Il tastomatto". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Quelli della notte". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Joe Marrazzo". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2020-12-10.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.