From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.Find sources: "1985 in philosophy" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
1985 in philosophy
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2013)
- Nick Herbert, Quantum Reality: Beyond the New Physics (1985)
- Mou Zongsan, 圓善論 (Chinese; not yet translated into English) (1985)
- Bernard Williams, Ethics and the Limits of Philosophy (1985)
- Amartya Sen, Commodities and Capabilities (1985)
- Jürgen Habermas, The Philosophical Discourse of Modernity (1985)
- Between the Species (begins publication)
- "Eric Voegelin, Philosopher, Author and Professor, Dies". The New York Times. 23 January 1985. Retrieved 14 January 2013.
- "Carl Schmitt". Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Retrieved 14 January 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.