From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 26 February: during the opening evening of the Sanremo festival, hosted by Pippo Baudo, Crazy Horse (alias Mario Appignani), infamous serial jammer of public events, takes the stage crying “The festival is rigged and Fausto Leali will win it!”, before being moved away by the staff. The prediction doesn't come true: the winner is Luca Barbarossa with Portami a ballare, while Leali gets only the 9th place.
- 23 May: at 10 PM, in an interlude of the variety Scommettiamo che..., an extraordinary edition of TG1 announces the death of Giovanni Falcone in the Capaci bombing . Despite the tragic event, RAI chooses to continue the show, against the will of the same host Fabrizio Frizzi (son in law of another Mafia victim, Carlo Alberto dalla Chiesa). The 25, RAI airs from Palermo the burials of the victim; the tears of Rosaria Schifani, widow of a police escort, upset the Italy. Paolo Borsellino declares to the TV journalist David Sassoli: "When I picked up Giovanni Falcone's last breaths in my arms, I thought it was just a postponed appointment"; the 19 July, he's in turn killed in the Via D’Amelio bombing.
- Milano, Italia – political talk show, broadcast from Milan and hosted initially by Gad Lerner, 2 seasons; it's now a precious document about the season of Mani Pulite and the Mafia bombings.
- Karaoke – karaoke contest from the squares of various Italian towns, hosted by Beppe Fiorello and later by his brother Giuseppe; 3 seasons more a restart in 2015.
- La sai l’ultima? (Do you know the latest story?) – contest of joke tellers, with various hosts (Jerry Scotti and Natalia Estrada the most active); 11 seasons and 6 spin-offs.
- Scherzi a parte (All kiddings aside) – candid camera show, with various hosts (Teo Teocoli the most active) and known personalities as the victims of the jokes; 14 seasons and 8 spin-offs or special editions.
- Su la testa! (Up your head!) – satirical show broadcast from the Baggio tent-theatre. The host Paolo Rossi (at his TV debut) is sided by several stand-up comedians coming from the Zelig cabaret, as Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo.
- "Sanremo Follie - 1992: Mario Appignani detto Cavallo Pazzo - Video". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- "Memorie - Fatti e persone da ricordare - TG1 Edizione straordinaria 23/05/1992 - Video". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- "La strage di Capaci e "Scommettiamo che": il filo che lega Frizzi alla Sicilia". la Repubblica (in Italian). 2018-03-26. Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- ergrillodermarchese (22 May 2012). "Io vi perdono, però vi dovete mettere in ginocchio". YouTube. Retrieved 21 January 2021.
- "Le parole di Borsellino - S1992 - Borsellino una settimana dopo la morte di Falcone - Video". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- "Milano, Italia". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- "Karaoke". Mediaset Play. Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- "La sai l'ultima?". Mediaset Play. Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- "Sei su scherzi a parte". Mediaset Play. Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- "Su la testa!". RaiPlay (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- Fantaghirò 2: Fantaghirò 2 Video, retrieved 2021-01-26
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.