From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1995|
History of Germany • Timeline • Years
Events in the year 1995 in Germany.
- January 9 - Gisela Mauermayer, German athlete (born 1913)
- January 19 - Hermann Henselmann, German architect (born 1905)
- January 28 - Adolf Butenandt, German chemist (born 1903)
- March 1 - Georges J. F. Köhler, German biologist (born 1946)
- March 28 - Hanns-Joachim Friedrichs, German journalist (born 1927)
- May 2 - Werner Veigel, German journalist and news speaker (born 1928)
- July 31 - Lotte Rausch, German actress (born 1913)
- August 18 — Helmuth Schlömer, Wehrmacht general (born 1893)
- August 28 - Michael Ende, writer (born 1929)
- September 16 - Hans Häckermann, German actor (born 1930)
- September 29 - Gerd Bucerius, German journalist (born 1906)
- November 26 - Wim Thoelke, German television presenter (born 1927)
- December 18 - Konrad Zuse, German civil engineer, inventor and computer pioneer (born 1910)
- December 30 - Heiner Müller, German dramatist, poet, writer, essayist and theatre director (born 1929)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.