From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 2011 Nagano earthquake (Japanese: 長野県北部地震) was an earthquake that occurred near the prefectural border between Niigata and Nagano prefectures at 3:59 (JST) on March 12, 2011. The depth of the hypocenter was 8 km and the magnitude of the earthquake was M6.7 (JMA) .
It was Sakae, Nagano that had the strongest shaking, It had a maximum JMA intensity of Shindo 6+. Therefore, the damage caused by the earthquake was concentrated in Sakae, so the earthquake is also called the Sakae earthquake (栄村大震災) . The quake killed three people.
Nagano earthquake occurred only about 13 hours after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Tohoku earthquake) . Therefore, it is believed that the Nagano earthquake was a remotely triggered earthquake by the Great East Japan Earthquake.
Since this earthquake occurred immediately after the Tohoku earthquake that caused unprecedented damage, the frequency of coverage by mass media of the Nagano earthquake was less than that of the Tohoku earthquake.
- "気象庁｜報道発表資料". www.jma.go.jp. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "震度データベース検索". www.data.jma.go.jp. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "栄村大震災／被災状況 - 長野県 栄村". www.vill.sakae.nagano.jp. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "栄村地震（長野県北部地震） - 長野県 栄村". www.vill.sakae.nagano.jp. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "長野、栄村地震１０年で追悼 大震災翌日、３人関連死｜信毎web". 信毎web (in Japanese). Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "長野県北部地震、東日本大震災と余震が誘発 京大など仕組み特定". 毎日新聞 (in Japanese). Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "The Great East Japan Earthquake, 11th March 2011 | Features | SnowJapan". www.snowjapan.com. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "日本列島陸域における誘発地震活動について". web.archive.org. 2015-04-26. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- 小項目事典, 日本大百科全書(ニッポニカ),デジタル大辞泉,ブリタニカ国際大百科事典. "東北地方太平洋沖地震とは". コトバンク (in Japanese). Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "栄村大震災とは？ 3.11翌日の震度6強 「忘れられた被災地」の現状は". ハフポスト (in Japanese). 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- 平成23年3月15日22時31分頃の静岡県東部の地震について - JMA
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.