From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Goals scored||828 (2.18 per match)|
|Top goalscorer||Kirill Panchenko (24 goals)|
|Biggest home win||5 goals:|
TYU 5–0 KHI
(6 August 2016)
DYN 5–0 VOL
(6 August 2016)
|Biggest away win||4 goals:|
YEN 0–4 SP2
(17 August 2016)
ZEN 0–4 KUB
(22 October 2016)
|Highest scoring||6 goals:|
TOS 4–2 NEF
(15 October 2016)
2017–18 →All statistics correct as of 31 May 2017.
The 2016–17 Russian National Football League is the 25th season of Russia's second-tier football league since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The season began on 11 July 2016 and ended on 19 May 2017.
|Pos||Team||Pld||W||D||L||GF||GA||GD||Pts||Promotion, qualification or relegation|
|1||Dynamo Moscow (C, P)||38||26||9||3||64||25||+39||87||Promotion to Premier League|
|3||Yenisey Krasnoyarsk||38||19||6||13||54||42||+12||63||Qualification to Premier League play-offs|
|4||SKA-Khabarovsk (O, P)||38||15||14||9||45||33||+12||59|
|6||Spartak-2 Moscow||38||15||11||12||56||43||+13||56||Ineligible for promotion|
|13||Zenit-2 Saint Petersburg||38||9||16||13||44||51||−7||43||Ineligible for promotion|
|17||Mordovia Saransk (R)||38||11||7||20||39||50||−11||40||Relegation to Professional Football League|
|18||Sokol Saratov (R)||38||8||15||15||34||53||−19||39|
|19||Spartak Nalchik (R)||38||7||17||14||26||37||−11||38|
|20||Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk (R)||38||6||9||23||28||53||−25||27|
Rules for classification: 1) Points; 2) Matches won; 3) Head-to-head points; 4) Head-to-head matches won; 5) Head-to-head goal difference; 6) Head-to-head goals scored; 7) Head-to-head away goals; 8) Goal difference; 9) Goals scored; 10) Away goals scored.
(C) Champion; (O) Play-off winner; (P) Promoted; (R) Relegated
- Tyumen is ahead of Fakel on head-to-head points: Tyumen 3–1 Fakel, Fakel 1–1 Tyumen.
- Head-to-head points: Baltika 4 pts, Sibir 4 pts, Luch-Energiya 4 pts. Baltika is ahead of Sibir and Luch on head-to-head goals scored: Baltika 3, Sibir 2, Luch-Energiya 1.
- The league confirmed on 9 June 2017 that FC Chita, which won the East zone of the 2016–17 Russian Professional Football League, did not apply for the FNL license for the 2017–18 season. According to the league regulations, Luch-Energiya was not relegated.
|1||Kirill Panchenko||Dynamo Moscow||24|
|10||Fatos Bećiraj||Dynamo Moscow||9|
Last updated: 21 May 2017
- «Луч-Энергия» остается в ФНЛ (in Russian). Russian National Football League. 9 June 2017.
- "FNL 2016/2017 - Season rules". Scoresway. Archived from the original on 2 November 2016. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- "Russian Football National League top goalscorers". Championat.com. 8 November 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.