From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|2018 British Figure Skating Championships|
2017 British Championships
2019 British Championships
The 2018 British Figure Skating Championships were held in Sheffield from 26 November – 1 December 2018. BBC Sport covered events on Friday 30 November and Saturday 1 December. Medals were awarded in the disciplines of men's singles, ladies' singles, pair skating, and ice dancing on the senior, junior, and novice levels. The results were among the criteria used to determine international assignments.
In the men's event, Graham Newberry won his second national title. Defending ladies' champion Natasha McKay won her third. In ice dancing, Lilah Fear / Lewis Gibson were second after a fall in the rhythm dance but overtook Robynne Tweedale / Joseph Buckland in the next segment.
|2||Peter James Hallam||Sheffield||182.00|
|1||Zoe Jones / Christopher Boyadji||Swindon||142.68|
|1||Lilah Fear / Lewis Gibson||Alexandra Palace||181.89|
|2||Robynne Tweedale / Joseph Buckland||National Ice Centre||168.04|
|3||Eleanor Hirst / Anthony Currie||Romford||112.47|
|Graham Newberry||Natasha McKay||Zoe Jones / Christopher Boyadji||Lilah Fear / Lewis Gibson|
|Robynne Tweedale / Joseph Buckland|
|1st alt.||Peter James Hallam||Karly Robertson|
- "British Ice Skating lands deal with BBC Sport for live coverage of 2018 Figure Skating Championships". British Ice Skating. Archived from the original on 23 November 2018. Retrieved 2018-11-23.
- Bradley, Jane (30 November 2018). "Scots figure skaters holding top places at national championships". scotsman.com. Archived from the original on 17 January 2019.
- Bradley, Jane (1 December 2018). "Scottish skaters scoop gold at national championships". scotsman.com. Archived from the original on 17 January 2019.
- "British Figure Skating Championships 2018". Archived from the original on 29 December 2018.
- "British Ice Skating announces GBR team for ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2019". Retrieved 2019-01-30.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.