From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|45th Daytime Emmy Awards|
|Awarded for||Outstanding achievement in daytime television|
|Date||April 29, 2018|
|Location||Pasadena Civic Auditorium|
Pasadena, California, U.S.
|Most nominations||General Hospital (26)|
The 45th Daytime Emmy Awards, presented by the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS), "recognizes outstanding achievement in all fields of daytime television production and are presented to individuals and programs broadcast from 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. during the 2017 calendar year". The ceremony took place on April 29, 2018 at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium in Pasadena, California.
The drama pre-nominees were announced on January 25, 2018, and the standard nominations were announced on March 21, 2018, during an episode of The Talk. ABC's General Hospital has the most nominations with 26. The 45th Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony, for extended Daytime Emmy categories, were held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on April 27, 2018.
Mario Lopez and Sheryl Underwood returned to host the ceremony, which was broadcast as a live webcast via various live streaming and social networking services (including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube), forgoing a traditional television broadcast for the third year in a row.
|Outstanding Drama Series|
|Outstanding Digital Daytime Drama Series|
|Outstanding Game Show|
|Outstanding Morning Program|
|Outstanding Talk Show/Informative|
|Outstanding Talk Show/Entertainment|
|Outstanding Entertainment News Program|
|Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series|
|Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series|
|Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series||
|Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series|
|Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series|
|Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series|
|Outstanding Special Guest Performer in a Drama Series|
|Outstanding Game Show Host|
|Outstanding Informative Talk Show Host|
|Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host||
|Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team|
|Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team|
The NATAS announced the following winners of the Lifetime Achievement Award on February 1, 2018:
- Monty Hall
- Della Reese
- Wendy Drew
- Patti Deutsch
- Harry Eggart
- Carole Hart
- Lin Bolen
- Bud Luckey
- David Ogden Stiers
- Clay Virtue
- Bill Turner
- Mark LaMura
- Ed Greene
- Donnelly Rhodes
- John Morris
- Warren Burton
- Rose Marie
- Jim Czak
- Heather North
- Anne Jeffreys
- Samantha Stone
- Bradford Dillman
- Harry Anderson
- Chuck McCann
- Robert Guillaume
- Charles Bradley
- John Conboy
- Ann Wedgeworth
- Jim Nabors
- Frank Avruch
- June Foray
- Pedersen, Erik (February 1, 2018). "Daytime Emmys Career Honorees: Bill Hayes, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Sid & Marty Krofft". Deadline Hollywood. United States: Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- "Drame Performer Pre-nominations for the 45th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards". Daytime Emmy Awards. New York City: National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. January 25, 2018. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- Variety Staff (March 21, 2018). "Daytime Emmy Awards: ABC's General Hospital Leads With 26 Nominations". Variety. Los Angeles: Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- Haring, Bruce (April 29, 2018). "How To Watch The 2018 Daytime Emmy Awards". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Schwartz, Ryan (March 21, 2018). "Daytime Emmy Nominations: GH Leads Soap Opera Pack". TVLine. United States: TVLine Media, LLC. (Penske Media Corporation). Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- "2018 Daytime Emmy Awards Nominees" (PDF). Daytime Emmy Awards. New York City: National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Retrieved April 27, 2018.
- Ramos, Dino-Ray (April 29, 2018). "Daytime Emmy Awards Complete Winners List: Days Of Our Lives, The Talk, GMA Among Honorees" (PDF). Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Daytime Emmys 2018 ceremony. YouTube.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.