From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|A Gentleman in Tails|
|Directed by||Roger Capellani |
Carlos San Martín
|Written by||Honorio Maura |
Yves Mirande (play)
André Picard (play)
|Starring||Roberto Rey |
Rosita Díaz Gimeno
|Cinematography||Theodore J. Pahle|
|Music by||Paul Barnaby |
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|October 3, 1931|
A Gentleman in Tails (Spanish:Un caballero de frac) is a 1931 American comedy film directed by Roger Capellani and Carlos San Martín and starring Roberto Rey, Gloria Guzmán and Rosita Díaz Gimeno. It is the Spanish-language version of the 1927 film Evening Clothes. It was made by Paramount Pictures at the Joinville Studios in Paris. A French-language version The Man in Evening Clothes was also released the same year.
- Roberto Rey as André de Dussange
- Gloria Guzmán as Totoche
- Rosita Díaz Gimeno as Susana de Dussange
- Gabriel Algara as Pierre D'Allouville
- Luis Llaneza as Buffetaut
- Antonio Martínez as Soyer
- Marita Ángeles as Baby
- José Medina as Louis
- Manuel Kuindós as Guildé
- Antoñita Colomé as Ninette
- Antonio Monjardin as Firmin
- Carlos Martínez Baena as Maître
- Pedro Elviro
- Peiró p.302
- Eva Woods Peiró. White Gypsies: Race and Stardom in Spanish Musical Films. U of Minnesota Press, 2012.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.