From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1 Boeing 727-100
- 1 Boeing 737-200 (which is operated for Toumaï Air Tchad)
- 2 McDonnell-Douglas DC-10
The average age of the Aero Africa fleet was 40.7 years.
- Ranter, Harro. "Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Operator index > Swaziland > Aero Africa". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 2017-08-17.
- "Aero Africa on CH-Aviation.ch". Archived from the original on 2011-08-29. Retrieved 2008-02-24.
- "Aero Africa Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2017-09-03.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.