From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Agent Wild Duck|
Estonian: Agent Sinikael
|Directed by||Marko Raat|
|Produced by||Peter Aalbæk Jensen|
|Written by||Marko Raat|
|Music by||Janek Murd|
|Edited by||Raimo Jõerand|
|19 September 2002|
Agent Wild Duck (Estonian: Agent Sinikael) is a 2002 Estonian action film directed and written by Marko Raat with Andres Maimik. The film premiered on 19 September 2002 in Tallinn and starred Mait Malmsten.
Hans Wild Duck, an old school industrial spy becomes suicidally jealous when the firm brings in a German performance artist who becomes not only the top agent, but also replaces him in his girlfriend Monika's affections.
- Mait Malmsten .... Hans
- Kersti Heinloo .... Monika
- Florian Feigl .... Florian
- Andrus Vaarik .... Raul
- Kaido Veermäe .... Solicitor
- Mihkel Smeljanski .... Mine's director
- Aleksander Eelmaa .... AÜ chairman
- Toomas Suuman .... Land-jobber
- Sten Zupping .... Land-jobber
- Viire Valdma .... Barmaid
- Enn Klooren .... Konfident Kapital employee
- Tiit Lilleorg .... Konfident Kapital employee
- Tiit Ojasoo .... Konfident Kapital employee
- Meelis Salujärv .... Konfident Kapital employee
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.