From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Lew Landers|
|Produced by||Wallace MacDonald|
|Written by||Robert Libott |
|Starring||Gloria Henry |
|Cinematography||Allen G. Siegler|
|Edited by||James Sweeney|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
The film's sets were designed by the art director Harold H. MacArthur.
The film portrays a group of woman who arrive at an academy for air hostesses, following their ups and downs until graduation day.
- Gloria Henry as Ruth Jackson
- Ross Ford as Dennis Hogan
- Audrey Long as Lorraine Carter
- Marjorie Lord as Jennifer White
- William Wright as Fred MacCoy
- Ann Doran as Virginia Barton
- Olive Deering as Helen Field
- Leatrice Joy as Celia Hansen
- Barbara Billingsley as Madeline Moore
- Harry Tyler as Jeff Farrell
- Jessie Arnold as Mrs. Peabody
- Irene Tedrow as Miss Hamilton
- Grady Sutton as Ned Jenkins
- Helen Mowery as Midge
- Myron Healey as Ralph
- Sarah Edwards as Bertha Hallum
- Isabel Withers as Miss Fish
- Harry Cheshire as Dr. Lee
- Stephens p.203
- Michael L. Stephens. Art Directors in Cinema: A Worldwide Biographical Dictionary. McFarland, 2008.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.