From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|House of Representatives|
0 / 568
The Al-Ansar Party is a political party in Egypt. It is one of three parties that are part of Hazem Salah Abu Ismail's network of political parties; the other two parties are the Egyptian Nation Party and the Flag Party. The party would have been part of a coalition including the People Party, the Building and Development Party and the Virtue Party; however Hazem Salah Abu Ismail formed a coalition called the Nation Alliance without the Al Ansar Party.
- "Abu Ismail initiates Al-Raya Party". Daily News Egypt. 27 February 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Islamist groups support police". Daily News Egypt. 10 March 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Egypt's Salafis Emerge As Powerful And Controversial Political Force". NPR. 28 January 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Morsy will call for parliamentary elections in June, says newspaper". Egypt Independent. 29 December 2012. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Islamist political parties form alliance". Ahram Online. 9 March 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.