From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Publisher||Al Bayan Publishing House|
|Company||Al Bayan Publishing House|
Al Bayan was launched by Al Bayan Publishing House in Beirut in 1970. The magazine is published on a monthly basis and appears on the first week of each month. It focuses on financial, economical and social news addressing bankers, financial institutions, insurance and reinsurance companies and brokers. It offers annual surveys about different sectors, including insurance, in Lebanon.
The 2012 circulation of Al Bayan was 88,100 copies. The study by Ipsos – Stat established that in 2013 the magazine had the highest share of the advertising revenues in the Arab market for the business and economic magazines.
- "Media Partners". Lebanon Real Estate Expo. 2013. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Regional and Local Media Partners". Cityscape. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- "Media Kit 2014" (PDF). Browse Me. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Al Bayan Magazine". Lebweb. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Al Bayan Magazine". Lebanon Business Database. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Total non-life premiums rise to $870m in 2011". The Daily Star. Beirut. 10 March 2012. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.