This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.Find sources: "Alles aus Liebe" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"Alles aus Liebe" (All out of love) is a song by Die Toten Hosen. It is the third single and the twelfth track from the album Kauf MICH!.
The song is narrated by a man, who doesn't know how to correctly express and emphasise his love towards a woman and decides to commit a suicide to prove his love. However, in the end of the song he decides, that they should go together. In the end of the song, three shots are heard.
There is also an English version of the song, titled "All for the Sake of Love", which appeared on Love, Peace & Money.
The video was directed by Hans Neleman. In it, Campino sings to a woman beside a window.
- "Alles aus Liebe" (Frege/Frege) – 4:34
- "Auf dem Weg zur Nr. Eins" (On the way to no. one) (Rohde/Frege) − 4:01
- "5 Minuten" (5 minutes) (von Holst/Frege) − 3:01
Tout pour sauver l'amour
A French version of the song, titled "Tout pour sauver l'amour" (All to save love), was released as a promo single in 1995. The single is subtitled En duo avec Marina (In a duet with Marina), as it features Marina Casariego on female vocals.
- "Tout pour sauver l'amour" (Frege/Casariego) – 4:31
- "Tout pour sauver l'amour" (French Karaoke Version) – 4:42
1996 live version
A live version of the song is available on the 1996 live album Im Auftrag des Herrn. This was released as the only single from the album in 1997. The single had a crew-T-shirt with it.
The video was directed by Sven Offen & DoRo.
- "Alles aus Liebe" (Frege/Frege) − 4:10
- "Lügen" (Lies) (von Holst/Frege) − 4:03
- "Seelentherapie" (Soul therapy) (Breitkopf/Frege) – 4:48
The song was covered by the Polish band Ich Troje with the title "A wszystko to (bo ciebie kocham)". Moreover, a live version of this cover exists in duet with the singer Anna Wyszkoni.