From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in California
|County||Los Angeles County|
|Elevation||558 ft (170 m)|
Alyeupkigna Rancheria was established in 1800 as an agricultural outpost of Mission San Gabriel Arcángel. Hugo Reid built an adobe residence beside spring fed Baldwin Lake on the site in 1839-40, and received the full Mexican land grant for Rancho Santa Anita in 1845.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Santa Anita
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Alyeupkigna, California
- "Mount Wilson". Sierra Club Hundred Peaks Section - Summit Signatures. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- "History of San Gabriel Arcangel Mission". Access Genealogy. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- Arboretum.org: History of the Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.