From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antonio Ramon Díaz Sánchez (born July 14, 1962) is a Cuban dissident. He participated in the gathering of signatures for the Varela project and was a member of the Christian Liberation Movement.
In 2010, Díaz Sánchez was exiled to Spain along with nineteen other political prisoners.
- "Sintesis biografica de Antonio Ramon Diaz Sanchez". payolibre.com.
- "Antonio Díaz Sánchez". Net for Cuba. Archived from the original on 2008-10-07. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "Cuba: List of prisoners of conscience declared by Amnesty International". Amnesty International.
- "Antonio Ramón "Tony" Díaz Sánchez". Human Rights First. Archived from the original on 2009-10-09.
- "Se completó la primera tanda de 20 disidentes cubanos acogidos en España". El Nacional (in Spanish). Reuters. 23 July 2010. Retrieved 29 June 2012.[permanent dead link]
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.