From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Developer(s)||Apache Software Foundation|
1.1.3 / December 21, 2012
|License||Apache License 2.0|
Apache Abdera is an implementation of the Atom Syndication Format and Atom Publishing Protocol, which are standards for creating, editing, and publishing web feeds and other web resources. The current focus is on a Java implementation, although C/C++ and .NET implementations are being considered.
- Consumption and production of Atom 1.0 feed and entry documents
- Atom Publishing Protocol client implementation
- A framework for the creation of an Atom Publishing Protocol server
- XML Digital Signature and encryption of Atom documents
- Support for format and protocol extensions
- Apache Abdera — Frequently Asked Questions Archived November 25, 2007, at the Wayback Machine, retrieved December 4, 2007
- Abdera Proposal Archived December 14, 2007, at the Wayback Machine, Apache Incubator Wiki, retrieved December 4, 2007
- June 2006 Report — Abdera, Apache Incubator Wiki, retrieved December 4, 2007
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.