From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Leader||Samir Sami Anan|
|House of Representatives|
0 / 568
The Arabism Egypt Party is a political party in Egypt founded by Sami Anan. The party planned to run in the 2015 Egyptian parliamentary election, possibly as part of an electoral alliance. The Supreme Electoral Commission announced on 3 December 2014 that it had declined the establishment of the party and referred the case to the Supreme Administrative Court to determine its status. The Supreme Administrative Court accepted the party's appeal on 28 January 2015 allowing the party to be formed. It didn't win any seats in the House of Representatives in the election.
- "Anan's political party to be officially established ahead of parliamentary elections". Egypt Independent. 6 November 2014. Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- "Political parties affairs committee rejects 'Tamarod' political party". Ahram Online Egypt. 3 December 2014. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- "Anan will officially declare new political party". Cairo Post. 14 June 2014. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "Tamarod, Sami Anan political parties rejected". Daily News Egypt. 3 December 2014. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- "Court rejects Tamarod's appeal to form political party". Mada Masr. 28 January 2015. Archived from the original on 16 May 2015. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.