From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arturo Pérez de Alejo Rodríguez
|Died||25 January 2017 (aged 66)|
|Known for||Cuban dissident|
|Spouse(s)||Ada Moraima León Sabina|
He was president of the human rights organization Frente Escambray and activist supporter of the Varela project. He was a member of the Democratic Action Movement, National Action Party and the Independent Democratic Front.
- "Síntesis biográfica de Arturo Pérez de Alejo Rodríguez". Payolibre.com.
- "Cuba: One year too many: prisoners of conscience from the March 2003 crackdown". Amnesty International. 16 March 2004. Archived from the original on 2012-09-26.
- Neil Hicks, Director of International Programs. "Human rights defenders in Cuba two years after the crackdown" (PDF). Human rights first. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-10-12.
- "Arturo Pérez de Alejo Rodríguez, Political Prisoner of the Week".
- "Muere en Miami el disidente cubano Arturo Pérez de Alejo, del Grupo de los 75". Hoy Los Angeles (in Spanish). 25 January 2017. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.