From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Assistance, while unrelated titles should be moved to Assistance (disambiguation).
|Look up assistance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assistance may refer to:
- Aid, in international relations, a voluntary transfer of resources from one country to another
- Assistance dog, a dog trained to aid or assist a person with a disability
- Consular assistance, help and advice provided by the diplomatic agents of a country to citizens of that country who are living or traveling overseas
- Development assistance, financial aid given to support the development of developing countries
- Directory assistance, a phone service used to find out a specific telephone number and/or address
- Financial assistance (disambiguation), multiple forms
- General Assistance, in the United States, welfare programs that benefit adults without dependents
- Humanitarian assistance, material or logistical assistance provided for humanitarian purposes
- Judicial assistance, admittance and enforcement of a judicial order by a court from one jurisdiction to a court in another jurisdiction
- Operation Assistance, military support to the civil authorities during the flooding of the Red River in April and May 1997
- Operator assistance, a service to assist the calling party placing a telephone call
- Roadside assistance, a service that provides assistance to motorists, or bicyclists, whose vehicles have suffered a mechanical failure
- Social assistance, welfare
- Travel assistance, a service which provides help, primarily in medical emergencies during travel
- User assistance, guided assistance to a user of a software product
- Virtual assistance, a service by independent entrepreneurs who work remotely and use technology to deliver services to clients globally
- Wind assistance, a term in track and field, which refers to the wind level during a race or event
- Windows Remote Assistance, a feature of Windows XP and later that allows a user to temporarily view or control a remote Windows computer
- Writ of assistance, a written order issued by a court instructing a law enforcement official to perform a certain task
- American Student Assistance, a non-profit organization whose mission is to help students successfully complete the financing and repayment of higher education
- Civil Assistance, 1970s British civil defence group
- Polish Assistance, also known as “Bratnia Pomoc”, is a charitable foundation based in New York City
- Aide (disambiguation)
- Assist (disambiguation)
- Assistant (disambiguation)
- Help (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Assistance
- All pages with titles containing Assistance
|| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assistance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.