From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Blossoms on Broadway|
|Directed by||Richard Wallace|
|Produced by||B. P. Schulberg|
|Screenplay by||Theodore Reeves|
|Music by||Friedrich Hollaender|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Blossoms on Broadway is a 1937 American comedy film directed by Richard Wallace and written by Theodore Reeves. The film stars Edward Arnold, Shirley Ross, John Trent, Rufe Davis, Joe Weber, and Lew Fields. The film was released on November 19, 1937, by Paramount Pictures.
- Edward Arnold as Ira Collins
- Shirley Ross as Sally Shea
- John Trent as Neil Graham
- Rufe Davis as Sheriff Jeff Holloway
- Joe Weber as Weber
- Lew Fields as Fields
- William Frawley as Frances X. Rush
- Frank Craven as P.J. Quinterfield, Sr.
- Kitty Kelly as 'Death Valley' Cora Keane
- Johnny Arthur as P.J. Quinterfield, Jr.
- Edward Brophy as Mr. Prussic
- Charles Halton as Dr. Gilgallon
- Eddie Bartell as Eddie
- Jimmy Hollywood as Jimmy
- Frederick Clarke as Chester
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.