From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor||Gökhan Coşar (AKP)|
|• District||1,638.00 km2 (632.44 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,091 m (3,579 ft)|
|• District density||22/km2 (57/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Boğazlıyan is a town and district of Yozgat Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. Neighbouring districts are Sarıkaya on the north, Yenifakılı on the west, Çandır and Çayıralan on the east. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 67,184 of which 29,719 live in the town of Boğazlıyan.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Boğazlıyan, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-18.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.