From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||David Howard|
|Screenplay by||Oliver Drake|
|Story by||Bernard McConville|
|Produced by||Bert Gilroy|
Rita La Roy
|Cinematography||Joseph H. August|
|Edited by||Frederic Knudtson|
|Music by||Roy Webb|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Border G-Man is a 1938 American adventure film directed by David Howard and written by Oliver Drake. The film stars George O'Brien, Laraine Day, Ray Whitley, John Miljan and Rita La Roy. The film was released on June 24, 1938, by RKO Pictures.
Jim Galloway, posing as a ranch foreman, is sent to investigate a suspicion that ammunition, horses and men are being smuggled out of the country and becomes involved in a mystery and a romance.
- George O'Brien as Jim Galloway
- Laraine Day as Betty Holden
- Ray Whitley as Luke Jones
- John Miljan as Louis Rankin
- Rita La Roy as Mrs. Rita Browning
- Edgar Dearing as Smoky Joslin
- William Stelling as Leslie Holden
- Edward Keane as Colonel Christie
- Ethan Laidlaw as Henchman Curly
- Hugh Sothern as Matt Rathburn
- Bob Burns as Sheriff Clemens
- "Border G-Man (1938) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- "Border G-Man Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Border G-Man - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- Hal Erickson (2014). "Border-G-Man - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 13 September 2014. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.