From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Call It Luck|
|Directed by||James Tinling|
|Screenplay by||Dudley Nichols|
|Story by||Dudley Nichols|
|Produced by||John Stone|
Theodore von Eltz
|Cinematography||Joseph A. Valentine|
|Edited by||Alex Troffey|
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Call It Luck is a 1934 American comedy film directed by James Tinling and written by Dudley Nichols and Lamar Trotti. The film stars Pat Paterson, Herbert Mundin, Charles Starrett, Gordon Westcott, Georgia Caine and Theodore von Eltz. The film was released on June 1, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Pat Paterson as Pat Laurie
- Herbert Mundin as Herbert Biggelwade
- Charles Starrett as Stan Russell
- Gordon Westcott as 'Lucky' Luke Bartlett
- Georgia Caine as Amy Lark
- Theodore von Eltz as Nat Underwood
- Reginald Mason as Lord Poindexter
- Ernest Wood as Sid Carter
- Ray Mayer as 'Brainwave' Flynn
- Susan Fleming as Alice Blue
- A.D.S. (1934-07-10). "Movie Review - Call It Luck - THE SCREEN; " Call It Luck," the Humorous Adventures of a Cabby Who Wins the Sweepstakes, at the Mayfair". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- "Call It Luck (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- "Call It Luck". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.