From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parachurch organizations are vehicles by which Christians work collaboratively outside of and across their denominations to engage with the world in social welfare and evangelism. These bodies can be businesses, non-profit corporations, or private associations.
This category is for parachurch organizations engaged in evangelism, such as:
- Evangelistic crusade associations (patterned after the Billy Graham Association)
- Evangelistic and discipleship ministries (such as The Navigators, and Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Music and print publishers, radio and television stations, film studios, online ministries
- Study centers and institutes, schools, colleges and universities
- Political and social activist groups
For Parachurch Organizations engaged in Social welfare see Category:Social welfare parachurch organizations
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.