From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
- Medieval Serbia
- East Roman (Byzantine) period (up to the beginning of the 7th century)
- Early Medieval Principality of Serbia (beginning of the 7th century - c. 960s)
- Second Byzantine period (briefly c. 971-976)
- Grand Principality of Serbia (1018–1217)
- Serbian Kingdom (1217–1346)
- Serbian Empire (1346–1371)
- Fall of the Serbian Empire and Moravian Serbia (1371–1402)
- Serbian Despotate (1402–1459)
- Ottoman Serbia (15th century–1804/1912)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.