From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Cecile Is Dead|
|Directed by||Maurice Tourneur|
|Written by||Jean-Paul Le Chanois |
|Based on||Cecile Is Dead by Georges Simenon|
|Starring||Albert Préjean |
|Edited by||Gérard Bensdorp|
|Music by||Roger Dumas|
|Distributed by||L'Alliance Cinématographique Européenne|
|8 March 1944|
Cecile Is Dead (French: Cécile est morte!) is a 1944 French crime film directed by Maurice Tourneur and starring Albert Préjean, Santa Relli and Germaine Kerjean. It is based on the 1942 novel of the same title by Georges Simenon featuring his detective Jules Maigret.
- Albert Préjean as Le commissaire Maigret
- Santa Relli as Cécile
- Germaine Kerjean as Madame Boynet
- Luce Fabiole as Madame Petitot, la concierge
- Liliane Maigné as Nouchi
- André Gabriello as Lucas
- Jean Brochard as Dandurand
- André Reybaz as Gérard Pardon
- Yves Deniaud as Machepied
- Marcel Carpentier as Dr. Pierre
- Marcel André as Le directeur de la P.J.
- Henry Bonvallet as Le juge d'instruction
- Charles Blavette as Monfils
- Waldman 2001, p. 137.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.