From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Operating system||iOS, watchOS, and iPadOS|
The World Clock section allows the user to access the temperature, time, and pressure of major cities of their choice. The user can add new cities by tapping a plus icon at the top of the screen and typing in the name of the city the user wants to add. The user can also remove cities by swiping left and clicking the delete button.
The stopwatch section allows the user the ability to time events and see how long they take. The app also allows the user to pause, reset, or use the stopwatch's lap feature.
The timer section allows the user to set a timer to count down to a specific time. When the timer reaches zero, an alarm will be sounded.
In iOS 10 and later versions, there is a Bedtime feature which allows the user to get better sleep. This is done by determining when the user would like to wake up, how many days the alarm should go off, how many hours of sleep the user would like, and whether the user would want a bedtime notification. This feature also integrates with the Health application to track sleep data. With the release of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, this feature was incorporated into the Alarms tab on iPhones and removed from iPads.
- "iPhone OS 1: The Beginning of an Era". Low End Mac. 2017-01-14. Retrieved 2017-01-21.
- "iOS 6: The iPad Clock app". Engadget. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- Hutsko, Joe; Boyd, Barbara (2014-10-22). iPhone All-in-One For Dummies. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 9781118933466.
- "How to use the iOS 9 Clock app". TechRadar. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "Clock App: The Ultimate Guide". iMore. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "How to use World Clock on iPhone and iPad". iMore. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "How to set alarms on iPhone or iPad". iMore. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- Rich, Jason R. (2013-11-18). Your iPad at Work (covers iOS 7 on iPad Air, iPad 3rd and 4th generation, iPad2, and iPad mini). Que Publishing. ISBN 9780133391619.
- "How to use iOS 10's new Bedtime feature". iMore. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "Inside iOS 10: New 'Bedtime' feature helps you get a proper night's sleep". AppleInsider. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- O'Grady, Jason D. "How to put fake 'widgets' on your iOS home screen | ZDNet". ZDNet. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "Top 25 Hidden iOS 10 Features and Changes". iPhone Hacks | #1 iPhone, iPad, iOS Blog. 2016-06-13. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- Klosowski, Thorin. "Top 10 Secret Features in iOS 10". Lifehacker. Retrieved 2017-01-18.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.