- Collision domain, a physical network segment where data packets can "collide"
- Carrier-sense multiple access with collision avoidance, (CSMA/CA) used for example with wireless LANs
- Carrier-sense multiple access with collision detection, (CSMA/CD) used with Ethernet
- Late collision, a specific type of collision that should not occur on properly operating networks
- Local collision is a collision that occurs in the network interface rather than on the network itself
Oops something went wrong: