Contents insurance - Wikiwand
For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Contents insurance.

Contents insurance

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contents insurance is insurance that pays for damage to, or loss of, an individual’s personal possessions while they are located within that individual’ In this context "possessions" means anything that is not permanently attached to the structure of the home (possessions that are permanently attached to the structure of the home can only be insured via home insurance.) Some contents policies may also include possessions kept in outbuildings or in the garden area attached to the house.

Contents insurance is usually sold alongside home insurance but it can also be purchased as a stand-alone policy, especially for those who are renting rather than owning their home.

{{bottomLinkPreText}} {{bottomLinkText}}
Contents insurance
Listen to this article