From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Jacques Daniel-Norman|
|Written by||André-Paul Antoine|
|Produced by||Fred d' Orengiani|
|Edited by||James Cuenet|
|25 April 1951|
Dakota 308 is a 1951 French crime film directed by Jacques Daniel-Norman and starring Suzy Carrier, Jean Pâqui and Louis Seigner. The plot concerns a Dakota carrying a shipment of gold to Brazzaville.
- Suzy Carrier as Clara Sanders
- Jean Pâqui as André Villeneuve
- Louis Seigner as Le commissaire Jaillot
- Roland Toutain as Le pilote
- Marcel Alba
- Paul Amiot as L'inspecteur Joly
- Michel Ardan as Le chauffeur
- Antonin Berval as Le commissaire Baron
- André Burgère as Le directeur du camp
- Robert Burnier as Charpentier
- Al Cabrol as Le timonnier
- Jacques Charon as Lord Vernon
- Jean Daurand as Le radio
- Charles Dechamps as Le directeur de la banque
- Charlotte Ecard as L'infirmière
- Jim Gérald as Van der Edern
- Ketty Kerviel as Lady Vernon
- Julien Maffre as Inspecteur Servais
- Marcel Meral as L'huissier
- Jean Nosserot as Le navigateur
- Palau as Violette
- Rège p.910
- Philippe Rège. Encyclopedia of French Film Directors, Volume 1. Scarecrow Press, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.