From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||26 October 1911|
|Died||10 March 1992 (aged 80)|
|Years active||1946-1974 (film)|
He worked as a technical advisor on the 1946 American film The Beast with Five Fingers before entering film production three years later.
- Black Magic (1949)
- The Thief of Venice (1950)
- Shadow of the Eagle (1950)
- The Rival of the Empress (1951)
- Era lui... sì! sì! (1951)
- The Enchanting Enemy (1953)
- Le Vicomte de Bragelonne (1954)
- Sins of Casanova (1955)
- The Lady Doctor (1957)
- O.K. Connery (1967)
- One Dollar Too Many (1968)
- Tarzan and the Brown Prince (1972)
- Pasqualino Cammarata, Frigate Captain (1974)
- Paietta & Kauppila p.226
- Paietta, Ann & Kauppila, Jean. Health Professionals on Screen. Scarecrow Press, 1999.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.