From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Lawrence Huntington|
|Screenplay by||Vivian A. Cox|
|Produced by||Vivian A. CoxJulian Wintle|
|Edited by||Eric Boyd-Perkins|
|Music by||Neville Mcgrah|
|Distributed by||Anglo-Amalgamated Film Distributors (UK)|
Plot: When airline pilot Trevor Hamilton's wife is murdered, he is wrongly accused of the crime.
- Lee Patterson as Trevor Hamilton
- Barbara Shelley as Susan Webb
- Jane Hylton as Ann Garfield
- Peter Dyneley as Dr. Morrow
- Geoffrey Keen as Supt. Ambrose
- John Paul as Phil Gamage
- Everley Gregg as Mrs. Mac
- Edward Cast as Constable Ryder
- George Pastell as Angelo
- Ferdy Mayne as Ramon Casadas
- April Olrich as Carmela
- Percy Herbert as Belcher
DVD Beaver wrote "The film is better than most for this pleasurable genre of short Brit crime-thrillers. I will watch it again when the mood strikes."
- "Deadly Record (1959)". BFI.
- Gifford, Denis (April 1, 2016). British Film Catalogue: Two Volume Set - The Fiction Film/The Non-Fiction Film. Routledge. ISBN 9781317740636 – via Google Books.
- Stars of Mystery The Washington Post, Times Herald ]21 June 1961: C8.
- "Deadly Record - Lee Patterson". www.dvdbeaver.com.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.