From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Sam Taylor|
|Screenplay by||Guy Bolton|
|Edited by||Harold D. Schuster|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Devil's Lottery is a 1932 American pre-Code drama film directed by Sam Taylor and written by Guy Bolton. The film stars Elissa Landi, Victor McLaglen, Alexander Kirkland, Ralph Morgan, Paul Cavanagh and Barbara Weeks. The film was released on March 27, 1932, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Elissa Landi as Evelyn Beresford
- Victor McLaglen as Jem Meech
- Alexander Kirkland as Stephen Alden
- Ralph Morgan as Captain Geoffrey Maitland
- Paul Cavanagh as Major Hugo Beresford
- Barbara Weeks as Joan Mather
- Beryl Mercer as Mrs. Mary Ann Meech
- Herbert Mundin as Trowbridge
- Halliwell Hobbes as Lord Litchfield
- Lumsden Hare as Inspector Avery
- "Devil's Lottery (1932) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- Halt, Mordaunt (1932-04-02). "Movie Review - Devil s Lottery - Elissa Landi in a Melodrama Dealing With the Fortunes and Misfortunes of Winners in Sweepstakes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Devil's Lottery". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.