From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Louis King|
|Produced by||Morris R. Schlank|
|Edited by||Irving Birnbaum|
|Distributed by||Capitol Film Exchange|
|August 9, 1932|
- Lois Wilson as Linda Lawrence
- Theodore von Eltz as Joe Robson
- Raymond Hatton as Scoop
- Gene Gowing as Ted Merritt
- Shirley Grey as Greta Janson
- Guinn "Big Boy" Williams as Bing
- Mischa Auer as Skeets
- Edmund Breese as Brad Martin
- Bryant Washburn as Littlefield
- Edward LeSaint as Doctor
- Blanche Payson as Landlady
- Pitts p.435
- Pitts, Michael R. Poverty Row Studios, 1929–1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. McFarland & Company, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.