From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Zoran Tadić|
|Written by||Pavao Pavličić|
|Based on||Umjetni orao|
by Pavao Pavličić
|Edited by||Vladimir Klešćić|
|Music by||Darko Rundek|
Radovan Orlak, known to his friends as Orao (Eagle), fell to his death off a high-rise building on his birthday. Upon hearing the news, four of his long-time friends - Milan, Dražen, Krešo and Vlado - realize how little they actually knew about him and begin to investigate in the hopes of uncovering what really happened. They assume their friend has committed suicide, and begin to exact revenge on people whom they deem responsible. After a while, they find out that Orao was seen with an unidentified man on the night of his death, and begin to suspect he was actually murdered...
While Croatian Film Association's database assessed Eagle as Tadić's weakest film to date, Croatian film critic Nenad Polimac listed it in his 2007 selection of "lost classics" of Croatian cinema.
- Orao at hrfilm.hr (in Croatian)
- "Orao". Filmski leksikon (in Croatian). Miroslav Krleža Institute of Lexicography. Retrieved 23 March 2021.
- Polimac, Nenad (6 March 2007). "Loša sudbina izuzetnih ostvarenja". Jutarnji list (in Croatian). Archived from the original on 18 November 2015. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "Eagle plot summary recap (IMDB)". Retrieved February 20, 2013.
- Šišmanović, Ljiljana (2007). "Žanrovsko u izabranim trilerima iz autorskog opusa Zorana Tadića: Orao". Zapis (in Croatian). Croatian Film Association (58). Retrieved 22 September 2020.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.