From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||September 3, 1892|
|Died||January 27, 1946|
|Years active||1923–1941 (film)|
Esdras Hartley (1892–1946) was the art director for the 1935 film Don't Bet on Blondes.He worked on over a hundred films during his career, many of them at the Hollywood studio Warner Brothers.
- Miss Pacific Fleet (1935)
- A Night at the Ritz (1935)
- Bengal Tiger (1936)
- Times Square Playboy (1936)
- Talent Scout (1937)
- South of Suez (1940)
- River's End (1940)
- Ladies Must Live (1940)
- An Angel from Texas (1940)
- King of the Lumberjacks (1940)
- Three Cheers for the Irish ( 1940)
- The Case of the Black Parrot (1941)
- Flight from Destiny (1941)
- Highway West (1941)
- The Body Disappears (1941)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.