From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||July 13, 1969|
|Rank||Godan (5th dan)|
He claimed the silver medal in the Men's Bantamweight (– 60 kg) division at the 1991 Pan American Games in Havana, Cuba. In the final he was defeated by Brazil's Shigueto Yamasaki. Four years later he captured the gold medal.
- 1997 to 2000 High Performance Coach Judo Saskatchewan
- 1999 to 2001 Junior National Coach Judo Canada
- 2001 to 2001 High Performance Coach Judo Manitoba
- 2001 to 2008 Coach Coordinator Judo Canada (Team Manager)
- 2008 to 2015 High Performance Coach Judo Saskatchewan
- 2004 Olympic Games Canadian Judo Coach
- 2008 Olympic Games Canadian Judo Team Leader
- 2015 to Current Alberta Regional Training Center Coach
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.