From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A fanboy is a person considered to belong to one or more fandoms to a point of obsession.
Fanboy or fanboys may also refer to:
- Fanboys (film), a 2009 American comedy film
- FANBOYS, a grammar mnemonic for the coordinating conjunctions (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, and so)
- Fan Boy, a character from the X-Statix comic book series
- Fanboy, a character from the Freakazoid TV series
- Fanboy, a character from Fanboy & Chum Chum
- Fanboy, an animated short for Nickelodeon's Random! Cartoons which later spawned the TV show, Fanboy & Chum Chum
- Fanboy, a comic book miniseries
- Fanboy, a 1973 magazine created by the cartoonists Jay Lynch and Glenn Bray
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.