From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|For a Few Dollars Less|
(Per qualche dollaro in meno)
|Directed by||Mario Mattoli|
|Produced by||Franco Palaggi|
|Written by||Bruno Corbucci|
|Music by||Marcello Giombini|
|Edited by||Sergio Montanari|
For a Few Dollars Less (Italian: Per qualche dollaro in meno) is a 1966 Italian comedy film, a parody of Sergio Leone's For a Few Dollars More (the second film of his Dollars Trilogy), directed by Mario Mattoli and starring Lando Buzzanca. It was Mattoli's final film.
- Lando Buzzanca as Bill
- Raimondo Vianello as Frank
- Elio Pandolfi as Il messicano
- Gloria Paul as Juanita
- Lucia Modugno as Sally
- Angela Luce as La donna del Ranch
- Luigi Pavese as Il padre del messicano
- Carlo Pisacane as Calamity John
- Calisto Calisti as Lo sceriffo
- Pietro Tordi as Black
- Adalberto Rossetti as Un bandito
- Tony Renis as Little Joe
- Valeria Ciangottini as Jane
- Weisser, Thomas (22 August 2005). Spaghetti Westerns--the Good, the Bad and the Violent: A Comprehensive, Illustrated Filmography of 558 Eurowesterns and Their Personnel, 1961-1977. McFarland. ISBN 9780786424429 – via Google Books.
- Moliterno, Gino (12 October 2009). The A to Z of Italian Cinema. Scarecrow Press. ISBN 9780810870598 – via Google Books.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.