From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|House of Representatives|
0 / 568
- Upholding Islamic Sharia as the main source of legislation.
- Supporting Egypt's right to sovereignty over its territories and national waters and upholds the country's historical right to the leadership of both the Arab and Islamic regions.
- Underlining the need to maintaining Egypt's social fabric and promotes equality between Egyptians.
- Upholding political freedoms and human rights and endorses respect of the Constitution and the rule of the law.
- Advocating multi-partisanship.
- Supporting free education, social solidarity and social justice.
- Supporting state-provided mother, child and youth care.
- Advocating the elimination of economic monopolies.
- Advocating separation of the legislative, judicial and executive authorities.
- Advocating integration with the Arab world and the reviving of Arab nationalism.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.