From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|National affiliation||Social Justice coalition|
|House of Representatives|
0 / 568
The Free Social Constitutional Party or Al-Hizb Al-Distouri (Arabic: الحزب الدستوري الاجتماعي الحر) is a political party in Egypt. The Free Social Constitutional Party might be considered as a liberal democratic and a liberal socialist party.
- Drafting a new Constitution.
- Reforming education.
- Reforming the health sector.
- Creating a favorable investment atmosphere, ensuring swift justice, eliminating red tape, reducing taxes and providing high-quality services.
- Supervising the State Budget
- Approving the appointment of senior State officials by the People's Assembly.
- Establishing a poor bank.
- "12 حزبا تدشن ائتلاف "الأحزاب المصرية" لخوض الانتخابات وتحقيق أهداف الثورة". Ahram. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.